Justin is currently an associate in Harvey’s team. He advises clients in the fields of personal taxation, social security, company law, civil law and commercial law.
He advises companies on corporate, commercial and contract law issues. He gives advice related to a variety of legal issues such as merger and acquisition transactions, asset transfers and corporate restructuring.
In the past, he has assisted several international financial institutions in the implementation of their remuneration policy and international mobility policy.
Finally, he assists his clients in pre-litigation and litigation proceedings relating to commercial disputes.
- Personal tax
- Business law
- Commercial law
- Civil law
- Associate at Dlaw
- Associate at BEELEX
- Tax advisor at Ernst &Young Lyon
- Tax advisor at Deloitte Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Bar (depuis 2021)
- Université de Luxembourg, Additional courses in Luxembourg Law, 2021
- INSEEC Lyon, Master of Science 2 Tax law, business law
- advise to companies, 2016
- University Paris 1 – Panthéon Sorbonne, master’s degree in business law, 2015